Перейти к публикации
GlavFish

Rchain [RHOC] - децентрализованная платформа для создания приложений с высоким уровнем масштабирования.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Вышло ревью на собрание совета директоров от 2 апреля: https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/2019/04-02/Meeting Notes from Co-op Secretary.pdf

А также вышла научная бумага от Грега Мередита и Майкла Стея из Pyrofex (конкурирующей конторы, которая увела сотрудников Rchain): https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.07054.pdf

Поделиться сообщением

Это конечно вышка. Таких факапов давненько я не видел.

Всё началось с того, что @T обратил моё внимание, что два адреса в сети ethereum, 0xEb148735F7e75B41AAF344CDa706b8F95d5E39d4 и 0xDcb05f9Afa10F0CF405ed39502d4916CBD96cF74 помечены в эзерскане как Scam: RHOC Token 1-2. Пробежав дискорд ничего не было, и я задал вопрос об этой ситуации. Через 3 часа появилось объявление от Грега Мередита:

Скрытый текст

Please note this address: https://etherscan.io/address/0xDcb05f9Afa10F0CF405ed39502d4916CBD96cF74#tokentxns

The Cooperative was hit by scammers who put counterfeit money into escrow while we sent them RHOC

As soon as we discovered the problem we alerted all the exchanges we could

Kucoin has blocked the address

We are tracking the funds carefully and we will not honor them when we go to genesis

We have alerted the FBI and local authorities

We have their photo

If anyone in the community is approached by them contact us and we will contact the authorities

The community must be vigilant

We will put out an official communication soon

Please let people know to watch for that address in any trade

Это просто такой провал провалов. У вас есть $1М на счетах, кооператив на грани банкротства, и вы начинаете менять токены через каких-то непонятных эскроу, и просираете из-за мошенников на этом $0.5M? ШТА? Ну ведь денег же нет совсем, и можно к ним теперь по строже относиться, не?

Поделиться сообщением

Mark Pui, один из главных оплотов разумности в совете директоров, сегодня подал в отставку:

Скрытый текст

Dear Board of Directors,

Firstly, I am very grateful to the likes of Jonathan Kochmer, Ian Bloom and Barry Cynamon, who took the time to discuss with me about the issues and challenges being faced by the Coop before I joined by the Board.  They were helpful in compiling the information I sought (where it was made available) or in connecting me to the right persons to make information requests as and when required.  I am also grateful for the frank and sage discussions I have had with numerous foks, including but not limited to, Ravi Srivatsav, Steve Ross-Talbot, Kate Gonsalves, Justin Hooper, Dror Dayan, Giotto de Filippi, etc.  Above all, during the course of my tenure on the Board of Directors (to date), I am grateful to have had the benefit of many discussions with the broader community (including the multiple members of the Audit & Finance Committee).  The idea, principles - and energy - you have brought to conversations are a marvel, despite the dark hours faced by the Coop.

Secondly, I offer my apologies if I have been overly blunt / frank in my comments or observations, or overly rigid in my approach to documentation and following structures/principles.  Any sharp, succinct remarks were not written with pain in mind, but with an intention to be clear & efficient.

During the course of the last few months, I hope the Board, the Audit & Finance Committee and the broader RChain community, have found my efforts somewhat useful, or at the very least, bearable.  While there was a lot to work through, I do hope that the Audit report that I shared with the Board and Audit & Finance Committee is eventually made available to the membership.  Hopefully it will be less redacted than Robert Mueller's report.  It definitely weighs a lot less in terms of number of pages compared to that report.  Although Kate has since departed the Coop, I am also appreciative of her collaborative efforts to help us get to some understanding of the Cooperative's financials.  While I have not seen the final audited statements emanating from Hunt Jackson's work, I hope that will eventually be shared with the membership as well.

Speaking of sharing with the membership, in the last few weeks, I think there are some key comments that need to be clearly shared with the membership:
(1) The Immersion liability: As I have previously commented, and following the discussion with Immersion which I attended, I do think this relationship needs to be re-evaluated carefully.  In my view, they are clear about what they intend to achieve, and the structures they can accept.  The cost here is "sunk" and one must avoid the sunk cost fallacy.
(2) The tax liability: Glad to see that progress has been made on this, and can be closed off with a reduced amount.
(3) Submitting and fortifying the Coop's legal claims against its strategic partners (Reflective Ventures and Pithia): It was important that the Coop do this and I am glad this process has started.  Regardless of our own perceived strengths/weaknesses of each side's claim, it is essential that we submit a position.  As a side note, I am also glad that I had a chance to have objective, structured discussions with Lawrence Lerner of Pithia.  As a person, Lawrence understood that I needed to defend the Coop's position while being open enough to hear out Pithia's own position.  For the membership's information, Lawrence subsequently introduced a fund which is entering into discussions with the entire Board (and the fund has indicated that they are happy for all discussions to be made transparent to the membership).  In my view, this is the action of someone who is trying to be helpful despite having a legal dispute with the Coop.

Transparency with the membership is essential.  As the Coop approaches a critical period, it is more important than ever (although it should always be important as Steve rightfully points out) that the Coop's leadership holds itself to a very high standard and always be transparent to members.  There have been many "proposals" being made by different parties.  When I look at these proposals / ideas crossing my inbox, and when some details come to light, I do wonder how many of these proposals are intended to strengthen the Coop - as opposed to stripping it of its remaining assets and weakening it.  I worry that vultures are disguised as volunteers, and foxes are disguised as friends.  I hope that the details of any/all proposals are shared with the broader membership and their opinions and sentiments are taken into account.

With that said, I tender my resignation effective today.  Thank you for letting me be of service to the Coop.  Increasingly, I need to revert back to my core investment activities, which would render me an ineffective contributor.  I am sure there will other more-qualified individuals that the Coop can draw from.  

Warmest regards,
Mark

Поделиться сообщением

Рчейн, видимо, все:

1) спиженные токены зашевелились (всего 11 млн rhoc),

2) куп продал токены дешевле рынка какому-то игроку (предположение). сегодня была первая транза (почти 2 млн) и эти токены (часть - 300к) сразу поехали на кукоин,

3) два древних кошелька (1 и 5 млн), покупавших токены у купа в 2017ом, полностью отправили свои запасы на биржу. видимо, в курсе деталей сделки из пункта 2.

Еще есть пития с 60 млн токенов. Выдержать такое давление невозможно.

Поделиться сообщением

For those interested in tracking the coop's BTC wallet please see the following instructions:

1 - Go to https://mybitprices.info/hd-wallet-addrs.html

2 - Select multi-signature

3 - Paste the following xpub accounts

xpub6DEgTvWoCGhRRGmyQBUmYDvnEt7PBXZXb9R5wGi8BYrrf2kBxFfXLNmsb6rbbsoCNGWzw53wzFQQJN8N3yL6hDE8R6MerioiudZLdjrDmMH xpub6BjrKTQ5WiUDSyjz1De35aKJVRU1f5Unzrimd3h9onfqoEdzTToSSXgCeumthzJuVjKHQrfCVgQ7hLhDQDD3d7Y7dZ4D4dDwj2ncQNPdGzs xpub6CGPbzQf5iVAbVJMY2ZLXrWDLTinTzG5ym4JVUUyicnFa1oA3HfTpD8CC5yGMBqN3a1WaV5eLajDqd8Ag9oN4Bp4RsHNWaTuRCnFFfWKvjP xpub6Ce7yu9Y77556YNWtkJ77D2LhrYV6XZzAvsHcbqa3VpUVFfAXHMHb8PhGhydipU4rTKnQ3PuwFpUvu3ZjabLcZ5ZYM8S9eHgoi5UK3ZEiZp xpub6D2H6g9Yi7wC5JHe93rY6F5pTaM9NrXKLgNJARwdFNunKaLQCex4B7SAqRhpCvZ7RYBfRosYKSDqMV7uiqzoyB8Jwgt9Qx4LqKyHwbiyMhu

4 - Number of signatures is 2

Поделиться сообщением

Coop's ETH wallet addresses:

Operational Wallet : 0xd35a2d8c651f3eba4f0a044db961b5b0ccf68a2d

Reserve Wallet : 0x1c73d4ff97b9c8299f55d3b757b70979ee718754

Token Sale Post Launch : 0x287550958be9d74d7f7152c911ba0b71801153a8

Research : 0x821aa521ecba3f4fdef89cbe1f468636e858d90d

Поделиться сообщением

Ещё один член совета директоров,  Ian Bloom (был выбран 24 октября 2017 года), также решил покинуть свой пост:

Скрытый текст

Dear RChain Cooperative Board of Directors,
It is with regret that I am writing to inform you of my decision to resign from the board, effective today, May 6, 2019. Over the past several months I've found it increasingly difficult to deal with the complexity of the Co-op's issues, board duties, and other responsibilities.

I'd like to thank the currently serving directors, as well as past board members, all of whom have worked faithfully toward delivering RChain. As we approach the release of main-net I am confident that our development team, management, and leadership can overcome the few remaining obstacles that lie ahead.

I encourage my fellow 1,710 active Co-op members to be discerning regarding the many fractious posts they may read about the Co-op in social media, including our own aptly named "Discord". The price of openness is that we give fodder for our enemies, as well as those seeking to promote themselves as whistle blowers or reformers. Please help us to maintain a culture of cooperation, and not trolling.

It has been an honor to serve as a board member and contribute to bringing Greg Meredith's brainchild to life. You can count on my continued engagement, and I look forward to supporting future directors, drawn from our cooperative's increasingly outstanding membership.

Поделиться сообщением

Торги, депозиты/выводы на Кукоине приостановлены до мейннета. Видимо, оно и к лучшему - блочат Питию и хакнутые токены, тк им больше негде сливать

photo_2019-05-08_12-23-51.thumb.jpg.6a7ed4ad788b6a758fe53b286381e746.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

После блока на кукоше неожиданно активизировалась биржа Bitinka. Откуда-то появились ордера, рисуются норм объемы. В чате рчейна намекают, что туда лучше не ползать.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128663.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5072635.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042459.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3355648.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1941365.0

photo_2019-05-10_15-12-33.thumb.jpg.6bdaf964b093697d62c50b156ddf8543.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

В чате дропсов прошла инфа (потом удалили), что касперлабс собирает приватно средства от любых кустарных фондов, а в конце лета планирует провести IEO.

Поделиться сообщением

10 минут назад, cp287 сказал:

51 тыс rhoc от мошенников пошла на hotbit. Ваш ход, rchain?

О чём речь? Можно транзакцию увидеть?

Поделиться сообщением

Некий Кристиан помог заблокировать необходимый аккаунт на Hotbit. Затем мошенник перевёл токены на IDEX. Но через полчаса IDEX также занёс адреса мошенника в чёрный список. ГрегМ призывает к бдительности.

Скрытый текст

The scammers attempted to move their tokens to hotbit. Thanks to Christian’s swift action their account on hotbit has been disabled.

The scammers are trying to move coin on idex now. The idex admins appear to be offline. Please get the word out.

Idex have been informed and the addresses blacklisted.

Please stay vigilant.

Поделиться сообщением

Эквити и токены Casper Labs стали появляться в пулах. Собирают на Замфире по-максимуму, пока есть возможности. Странно, что пока без ieo

Поделиться сообщением

Миллион желающих рвутся закупиться по х4-6 от последней продажи

efe2dc3c644413caa9077166bbb0e319.png

Поделиться сообщением

https://rholang-china.org/ написали статью с громким названием "Why RChain is the best DeFi platform?" - https://medium.com/@node_we/why-rchain-is-the-best-defi-platform-5275bdbcc082

Наверняка, эти ребята получают зарплату за продвижение рчейн на азиатском рынке/за маркетинг. Только вот статьи говно и сайт неактивный с отсутствием комментов. Ничего нового

Поделиться сообщением