Перейти к публикации

What are the trends in full stack developer salary in India, and how can I earn more as a freelance full stack developer?

Рекомендованные сообщения

A full stack developer is responsible for both the client and server side of the website or web application, the reason why they are in high demand in the IT development industry.

According to Payscale, the average base pay of a full stack developer salary in India is ₹582,659/year. This number could go from as high as INR1400K to a low of 300K. 

The rank of a full stack developer in India is surely among one of the highest-paid jobs positions. However, it is to be noted that the salary has many affecting factors ranging from experience, skills, location and employer. 

Different companies have different pay structures according to their ideologies.  But when it comes to freelancing, most companies are ready to pay a good amount for high quality work.

There is never an argument on the fact that experience plays a key role in defining your salary in any kind of profession or work system. A superior experience with good companies and clients gives you an edge over many newly aspirants. 

A full stack developer salary in India for a fresher is ₹375,000. Whereas, A full-stack developer with early-level experience of 1-4 years earns a standard of ₹553,006 annually. 

Also, An employee with mid-level experience of 5-9 years can secure about INR 12-14 lakhs.

And, if you are well experienced, then there is no limit to your earning in freelancing. But, only having more experience won't work. You should not underestimate the power of skill sets. 

In full stack development, JavaScript, Node.js, and Angular skills correlate with paying above average. Skills that pay less than the market rate include Python and React.js. Hence, having the right skill set is equally important if you want to secure higher pay.

If you want to earn more full stack developer salary in India by freelancing, you need to build a strong reputation in the market. The more trust you gain, the more are your chances of getting projects. 

High ticket clients value credibility and quality of work over experience and educational qualifications. So, improve your skills, be honest, create credibility, improve your quality of deliverables, automatically, your salary or revenue will increase.

Last but not least, be on the right freelancing platform. You should surf different platforms and notice where high ticket clients are posting freelance projects regularly. 

I recently came across a freelance portal called Eiliana.com, where I noticed that many high ticket abroad clients post projects regularly and hire freelance professionals with good full stack developer salaries in India. Sitting in India, I am working on a project of a US-based client, which I got by bidding on Eiliana. 

The differential pricing model has allowed me to choose my preferred model to get paid, and also, the project scope also made things much more transparent and simpler. The best part is that I can withdraw payment weekly, and I can also stay anonymous on Eiliana. 

You can check out this freelancing portal, Eiliana.com; you might get some good full stack development projects.

I hope the answer is was adequate and have solved your query.